The Irvin L. Young Memorial Library is now offering Teacher PacksTeacher packs are a service we offer to educators in order to provide better access to library materials for classroom use. Educators may request a variety pack of 20 materials curated by the librarian or multiple copies of a single title. This service is open to public and private school teachers, homeschool providers, and childcare providers.
Please see below for additional details:
- The Youth Educational Services Librarian will select up to 20 age appropriate materials by subject.
- We cannot guarantee specific title requests or a certain amount of titles per subject due to seasonal demand.
- We can place holds on materials.
- All materials in packs are subject to the library’s borrowing policy. The Library does not charge overdue fines on materials.
- Loss and/or damage of library materials is the responsibility of the borrower i.e. the teacher, homeschool provider or childcare provider.
- We require two weeks’ notice for requests.
- You will be contacted once your pack is complete. You will have 7 days to pick it up.
- Please be as specific as possible with requests when filling out the online form.
Teachers can allow students to remove these items from their classroom at their discretion. The teacher is still responsible for lost or damaged items.
The Library will bill for replacement costs for any items that have not been returned more than 30 days past the final overdue notice.
Access the materials request form here...