June 15th-July 31st
Stay tuned for registration details!
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:00 a.m.
June 2nd-August 13th.
Join us on Facebook Live for stories, songs and silliness with Miss Deana! It’s fun for the whole family!
NO CURBSIDE PICKUP FRIDAY MORNING MAY 29Friday morning, May 29, the library staff will be having a team meeting/training to prepare for adding some in-person services on June 1. We will not be scheduling curbside pickup on Friday until 1:00 p.m. Thanks for your understanding.
Limited Hours Starting June 1
Phase One: Adding In-Person ServicesThe Irvin L. Young Memorial Library will begin adding some in-person services in phases, starting June 1. The Library Board of Trustees strongly supports allowing the Library Director to add in-person services in the Library in phases, following CDC guidelines, the rules of the City and State, and in coordination with the Bridges Library System to ensure the safety of staff and patrons. The guidelines for the first phase are as follows:
Library Patrons are ENCOURAGED:
- To wear a mask or other face covering when visiting the library.
- Continue to get materials through curbside pickup service. This will be moved to the NORTH doors of the library on Center Street on June 1.
- Pick up holds inside the library.
- Make an appointment to use a library computer. Appointments last one hour. Individual patrons may have only one appointment per day.
- Select their own library materials and check out inside the library.
- Continue to use our many digital services.
- Enter the library from the SOUTH doors of the library from the parking lot. The number of people allowed in will be controlled by a library staff person in the lobby.
- Exit the library through the NORTH doors of the library on Center Street.
- Wait at the 6 ft interval marks to enter the building when necessary.
- Keep 6 ft of physical distance between themselves and other patrons and/or library staff.
- If a patron has mobility issues, please call ahead (262-473-0530) and we will provide appropriate accommodation for your needs.
- A limited number of people will be allowed in the building at one time. Staff will monitor the entrance and exit of people to maintain those limits.
- Visitors may not stay at the library unless they have a computer appointment. All extra chairs have been temporarily removed to reinforce this restriction.
- All personal protective protocols are in place, including 6 ft of physical distancing.
The Library reserves the right to change any of these procedures at any time in response to changing conditions.
Creativebug is a database featuring thousands of videos from top designers and artists about everything from art and design to sewing, food, and jewelry making. It is a great place to learn a new skill or develop a daily creative practice. Best of all, it’s free with your Whitewater library card! So get making!
Curbside Pickup Service-REVISED 05-12-2020
Extended to June 30AncestryLibrary edition available from home until June 30.
Use this link.